1. By entering this website you have released and discharged the providers/owners and creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise from using this website including any merchandise supplied by ChezAllure via this website.
2. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without prior written permission of the copyright holder. All material is the copyright property of ChezAllure and AmysGifts.co.uk.
3. We reserve the right not to accept or process any order.
4. All goods remain the property of AmysGifts until such time as they are paid for in full.
5. All goods sold through this site are sold as "novelty items". The vendor ChezAllure c/o AmysGifts cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by their use proper or improper.
6. Free Gifts and Special Offers are subject to availability.
7. All packages and goods returned to AmysGifts as undelivered will be subject to additional charges before being re-shipped.
8. All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to AmysGifts within 3 days of the delivery date
- by email to email@example.com.
9. Some products shown on this web site may vary slightly from the images displayed occasionally. All product dimensions are approximate, due to production
methods larger textile items are subject to 10% size variance.
10. Embroidery samples and pictures are illustrations for positional information, size and style will vary based on text length and chosen font.
11. ChezAllure and AmysGifts cannot be held responsible for orders being delayed by incorrect information supplied during the checkout process.
12. If a price has changed from the advertised price we will contact you for confirmation that you wish to proceed with the order before processing.
13. Due to the HMRC tax scheme that we participate within, VAT is payable on all UK and European transactions. For customers within the UK/EU region requesting VAT refunds for orders under £60GBP, an administration fee equivalent to 10% of the total invoice value is deducted from the tax refund in order to cover the additional costs involved with processing the order.
14. Before placing any order you must read and agree to our Delivery and Returns policy please see Delivery & Returns.
15. This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows:
We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.